Apr 21, 2008

why oh why..

what is exactly happening ni..??
mmg happening ke??
cam pening je..
ape kes la ni..
apesal this feeling..??
makin strong lak die..
amendenyelah with my heart ni..??
why oh why this is happen to me..
arghhh..
with the headache..
with the unstable thinking..
i need to focus..
please go away..
i don't want to have this feeling..
not now..
not to him..
i have to make it right..
i have to correct it back..
feels like unrasional thinking..
that i am not suppose to pikir..
please don't let me lemas..
i hate this feeling..
i feel really rimas..
to myself, please do something..
something to make the feeling go..
because no matter how long i wait..
it's gonna be..
unworthy..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great work.

About Me

My photo
a girl.. simple.. like laughing, musics, comics, magazines, novels..